We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to do so. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- 5.1 you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- 5.2 where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you;
- 5.3 for compliance with a legal obligation;
- 5.4 to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests); or
- 5.5 for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), except where such interests are overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms .
We may share your personal data with third parties (as set out below) and the third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners e way as set out in this Policy. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. We may share your personal data with the following third parties:
If you request to no longer receive direct marketing from us, we will place your details onto a hard suppression list, where it will not be used, and you will be deleted from that hard suppression list at the end of 5 years
- 5.6 service providers (including marketing and digital analytics) such as Hotjar, Reportdash, Mozenda, Microsoft, Google Analytics, IBM, Voodoo, Cake, Digital Ocean; IBM United Kingdom Limited; Reactful Inc.; Bulk SMS Limited; Accelerize Inc. and Facebook;
- 5.7 advertising networks;
- 5.8 search information providers;
- 5.9 banks and payment providers;
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to our processing of your personal data that we process for non-marketing purposes. If you would like us to stop processing that data too, please let us know by exercising your rights summarised in this policy, particularly in paragraphs 11, 12 and 16 below.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us. You have the right to request the rectification of personal data that we hold about you, as set out in Part 11, below.
7. Data Retention
We shall not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the purpose or purposes for which that personal data was originally collected, held, and processed. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you. When personal data is no longer required, all reasonable steps will be taken to erase or otherwise dispose of it without delay. If you are an active user, we will retain your personal data for the entire time that you are actively engaging with best online roulette casino our site or products and for a further period of 3 months from the date of your last engagement. After that you will become an inactive user and we will put you onto a soft suppression list for a period of 2 years, following which we erase your details. If you require any information or have any data requests, you can contact our DPO, Caroline Sugrue, at: [email protected] .